Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Friday block party

A few weeks ago I asked to join & was accepted to the Friday Block Party blog.  Then I got sick & did nothing but cough & moan for 10+ days.  I am feeling more myself & getting back into the swing of everything & have started to retrace the block party blocks.  I am going to try & keep up with the blocks going forward (I am jumping in at week 46) & then, whenever I am caught up to the current block, work my way backwards, starting with week 45.

I am hoping to get some new techniques out of it, learn to accept techniques I hate (Y seams-BLECH) & just in general see what falls out of the sewing basket.

Without further ado, please join me at the block party for my first post.


1 comment:

  1. i have loved this block for a while...i'll have to try it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete