Wednesday, June 5, 2013

52 Photos Project: Crimson

Way back when (in March 2011), Block Lotto had an all red & white block swap.  I participated but donated all my chances; red & white does not rock my world.  But efficiency does, so I made PLENTY.  I made nine (9) unique blocks enough to send to the Block Lotto winners & duplicates, enough to send to another quilter's project & still had a few left over.  Okay, more than a few.  One of every fabric & two of most.

I fantasized about making a quilt for C****** out of them, with maybe a few black&white & gold&white thrown in & maybe I still will (she did just move into her own house.  Well hers & F*******'s own house).  In the meantime though, this pile is still lurking in my sewing room.  Just waiting for 52 Photos Project Crimson week.

5 comments:

  1. I love red and white - these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great quilt pattern. The Red and White really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of my favorite lotto swaps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great shades of {crimson}! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red & White quilts are so great! I love them - these blocks are great!

    ReplyDelete