Friday, July 15, 2011

How far away is Cleveland

I miss 3rd Rock From The Sun.  Until The Big Bang Theory, there was just nothing on tv that even came close to what it was like to live with a physicist (no, he is not from another planet but he is from another culture; I often think his life would be easier if his accent was more pronounced).   & while I love every single episode, my favorite (today) is the pilot & the whole conversation about how far away is Cleveland (Cleveland is a felonious assault way).

The gist is what is the distance between pint A & point B.  Point A is an unfixed point representing where I am now, Point B is my new kitchen:

My new kitchen is 6 to 10 weeks away
My new kitchen is 14 to 20 quarts of yogurt away
My new kitchen is Naguib Mahfouz's Palace Walk away
My new kitchen is...

Did I mention we are remodeling the kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment